The City operates and maintains approximately 600,000 feet (120 miles) of sanitary sewer line in the wastewater collection system. The collection system includes 2,500 manholes and 41 lift stations ranging from 2hp to 125hp pumps. The City is broke up into 3 watersheds the Dry Auglaize, Goodwin Hollow, and Cobb Creek. Additionally, for oversight, the department sends quarterly reports to the Department of Natural Resources.
Duties of the department include:
- Troubleshooting customer complaints
- Locating customers sewer tap
- Treatment of 2.4mgd of wastewater daily
- Inspecting the whole collection system every 5 years
- Various Cleaning, Monitoring/Inspecting, and Testing
- New connections to the City’s main line
- Visiting all 41 Lift Stations 3 days a week
- Easement Maintenance
Attention Lebanon City Residents: If you notice a sewer overflow or water leak, please contact Lebanon City Hall at 417-532-2156 Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. During after hours, on weekends, and/or holidays, please contact Lebanon’s Police Department at 417-532-3131. The City appreciates your assistance.
| Stormwater / Floodplan Management