The Bureau of Administration is headed by Bryan Arnold
, Chief of Police whose duties include:
- Responsibility for the entire Lebanon Police Department
- Acting as a liaison with various federal and state government law enforcement entities
- Being active in community and civic organizations
- Maintaining good relations between the Police Department and the general public
- Managing the professional conduct of all Department personnel
For more information on the Bureau of Administration, please contact the Lebanon Police Department at (417) 532-3131.